Friday, July 29, 2011

A whole other world, a different dimension.

I've been feeling very.. lonely lately. I don't know why. Maybe it's PMS, who knows? But I don't like the feeling one bit. Feels like I have no one in the world to talk to except maybe one or two important people in my life. It sucks. I wake up every morning to just another day hoping I'm going to get something out of it. I go to bed every night knowing that I haven't achieved much at all throughout the day. And mind you, this happens everyday. Yes I know I can help it. I can fix it for myself. But question is, do I want to? I have no one here with me to talk to that I'm too absorbed in my own self-pity. I mean if no one is going to feel sorry for me, maybe I should feel sorry for myself? Yes, yes I know it sounds bloody retarded. It is. I'm still convinced this is PMS. Everyone seems to be living their happy little lives with a sense of direction in what they're going to do and where they're going to be but me? I feel all.. ished. Ok hopefully this feeling goes away tomorrow. Good night. 

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most. I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.